Tuesday, September 27, 2011

| doodles + wips |

Guys I'm so hot and hungry, crai.

Anyways! * v*)/ Lurking around Gaia again! Rieka and I might do an art auction together, TEE HEE IDK HOW MANY OR WITH WHO (rofl we definitely got Pin though! 8DDDD) BUT YES. THINKING ABOUT DOING OOOOONE.

No shops atm, I had one for a while but because of my sporadic schedule, had to close it down as quickly as I opened it! >____< Might go use that thread, fix it up and just have it as a temp, randomly opened shop? Who knows!

Oh but yes, me and Rieka lurk Gaia now, we got a request thread for the TM characters! 8D LOL WHY AM I LINKING TO THIS THREAD WHEN LIKE TWO PEOPLE READ THIS BLOG. /ZOOM

Ahhh tablet how I missed you! Anyways. This is Alyssa when she was alive! Oh yes she looked different, that's for sure! Idk much about her life before she died, but I do know she apparently cried a lot, and I like doing little red noses, soooooo... 8D 

LOL SOOOO I DECIDED TO HAVE SOME FUN AND DO THAT AUGUST DAKIMAKURA. ROFL. UNF. GDI. TOO FUNNY, HAD TO STOP AT SKETCH.

 Rieka's shota boy, Remi! 8>

 Um yeah a WIP of Desmond in his rifleman outfit but idk if I like it soooo... 8( Might trash.





ROFL PICS FROM A PICTURE RP ME AND RIEKA ARE DOING. 8> Featuring my Rimo and Lunon here~ 

1 comment:

  1. LOL Well I mean if you really are interested in her back story I'll start working on it! \o/ /now has a subject to day dream about in class lolololol

    AND IS IT BAD. I KEEP SCROLLING UP TO STARE AT AUGUSTS BUTT? LOL YOU NEED TO DO ONE FOR EVERYONE IN THE COLLAB STORY HOLY SHIT THAT WOULD BE HOT.

    ALSO YOU FUCKER. YOU NEVER SHOWED ME THAT CHIBI OF DESMOND. /SLITS YOUR THROAT/ AND YOU BEST NOT TRASH THAT, CAUSE THAT'S HELLA CUTE FOR REALS! *______________* <3333333

    LOL ALSO. THIS RP IS AMUSING ME, RIMO CRAWLED HIS WAY UP EVEN HIGHER ON MY LIKE LIST LOL

    ReplyDelete