Thursday, November 8, 2012

| 11/7-11/8 |

* ^*)/ Yo yo yo.

* ^* Finished a rl commission heh heh, what a fun one to do!

* ^* And another!!! Heh heh, this outfit design was so lovely omg. //cries into hands //////

Now starting my other rl coms! ; 7; Nggghnn these two are such cuties ///////


TAKE THAT DRUM SET I DREW YOU!!!!! //lol sobs okay proud //rageface// had to stare at the drum set ref weeps.

UUUURRRGGHH SUCH CUTIE CHARAS WHY DO I GET SUCH CUTE OCS TO DRAW //WEEPS INTO HANDS LAST RL COMMISSION SKETCH FOR TODAY * ^* Think I caught up to my work load, they're all sketched!

awww yea working on two stories at the same time. NEW OCS TIME? NEW OCS TIME. Gotta find this dude a name. :v He's from a horror sort of story I'm collabing with Rieka on!

OKAY HE IS NOW ALONZO. * U*

WEEPS OKAY G'NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment