Thursday, October 17, 2013

[ OCT 16 - OCT 17 ] [ 2013 ]

Oh man oh man. I wanna play more Pokemon XY!

I wanna make a post on Tumblr asking for friend codes so I can do more Friend Safari hehehe.

cRYING MY BABY GREW UP.

My first Pokemon trainer OC, Raidin Tabora! ' A' i think that's his last name loling. Ugh my baby. He has a ref for when he's 14 and just starting, 16 when he's much better and 35, when his kids and his friend's kids go on their adventure. O<- a="" attachment="" boy="" can="" even.="" have="" i="" is="" omg="" overwhelming.="" p="" strong="" t="" this="" to="">
oH DANG now Kara grew up! She's 37 now, hehehe. No longer a Pokemon trainer really. She's basically a CEO/owner type of thing for her family's humongous company. Her brother actually took the helm because her dad believed in boys' power.

But her brother relies a lot on her, and she's a bit smarter and more cunning with these things.

Oh dang now it's Yurimi's turn! Her health has declined making it harder for her to move around. She was only strong enough to have one child, Summer, with Gage. U vU

Anyways! She's... 38 here? 39? Very close to 40! Her body is weak so she stays at home, though she tries to help out around the house. Gage stops her a lot. U AU!!

Sighs I told myself bed at 4:30 lmfao--


ugh NEWEST CHAPTER OF GINTAMA HEHE //// I'LL GO WITH THE LITERAL TRANSLATIONS RATHER THAN THE ONES BY THE SCAN TEAM BYE ///// only 'cause shameless OkiKagu haha. Proposal oh yes-

Okay I'll finish this tomorrow after work! U AU)9;;

No comments:

Post a Comment