Thursday, October 24, 2013

[ OCT 23 - OCT 24 ] [ 2013 ]

I made curry for the first time today! Q 7Q Uhm, Rieka said it was good!


I did some freebies/requests!

For grand-aki and pussypablo on Tumblr~

Some more requests, but this time fanart! Oh ho ho I always wanted to get into Corpse Party! I'm happy I got to draw it!

HAVE I UPLOADED THIS-- SQUINTS-- Was talking to Rieka about her making her new PKMN trainer that goes with my Mikan, and I gave her the vague idea of him I had floating in my head!

Here's Mikan with her baby, Ayumu~ Hehehe he's an Azumarill. So moe.

This is her nii-san hehehe. His name is Nakazo~ He disappeared from the family a few years ago, and Mikan's set to find him. He's quite a few years older than her.

Somebody said Aiyana was their favorite on my oc ask blog hehe. /// She's embarrassed!

Rieka asked when Paris is loosing his virginity lmfao.

How different would Colt's life be if he had a younger sibling?

Who looks better in boxers, Sen or Zak. Aiyana can't choose omfg.

And now some Yurimi and Gage i-


No comments:

Post a Comment