Thursday, October 31, 2013

[ OCT 30 - OCT 31 ] [ 2013 ]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!

Instead of Halloween pics tho, I'm working on coms. Hehehe.

RL commission wip!!

I wanna at least have all my coms sketched tonight.  CRAIS DUNNO IF I CAN DO THAT BUT--

aND ANOTHER HEHE.

1/2 for a commissioner~ ALMOST DONE SKETCHING EVEYRBODY yAHHHH--


2/2 hehehe i couldn't decide which was better so I'll let the commissioner decide! * 7*

I HAVE NEVER DRAWN CORN IN MY LIFE BUT YOU CAN BLAME DOBBYDACHI AMBER

oH DANG THIS ONE'S LINED+FLAT COLORED. Gonna try to line+flat color the other one- then maybe sleep hehe.

yES 2/2 LINED+FLAT COLORED. * 7*

Tomorrow I'm going to line+flat color 3 coms-- one of them hasn't been ok'd or paid yet! * 7* And then the lined+flat colored ones are just waiting on payment.

yAH I'MMA GET SHIT DONE TOMORROW I CAN FEEL IT.

After I get home from work. weeps.

Dang getting kinda sleepy- but gonna bathe then try to sleep. Aka play PKMN till my eyes burn hehehehe.

FORGOT TO ADD THIS

Slowly teaching myself hiragana atm. These are all the ones I learned today hehehe. It only works if you constantly drill it into yourself! I think every night I'll write out all the ones I learned to make sure I won't forget them.

Next up are the s's and z's.

No comments:

Post a Comment