Monday, July 13, 2015

[ JUL 12 ] [ 2015 ]

O ^O)9 Finally! A day off from work! Tho I gotta make some phone calls tomorrow! >8( Darn you, adult responsibilities!!

O ^O)9 Speedy, quick headshot of Konoha from Kagepro! ^ q^)9 Bc his song came on, ahaha! Tho I did this in the last minute the song was on, oops. Slapped some color on it and called it done!

O ^O)9 This was actually today's warm up, lol. Aubrey takes a lot of selfies, which I realize seems really disrespectful in an apocalypse? But I mean. She needs a sense of "normality" or else she'll snap? That and she only does it in places they've secured and makes sure nobody else is in the shot, zombies included lol.

Tho, she tends to crawl up on shit and take pics. O ^O;;; Which, I'm sure she's gonna eventually slip and fall, lol. I'm so sorry to whoever she lands on, UNLESS THAT GETS HER KILLED- //LOLS AT THIS THOUGHT-

Omg this was the most fun I've had in a while drawing!! * 7* To the left is Remi, Amber's OC. In the middle is my OC, Keagan! And to the right is Rieka's OC, Rikuto. They're a bunch of nerds and I love them so much, lol.

And they're a lil dumb friend trio, so oF COURSE they got to be Triple Baka! * ^* I thought it suited them well, lol!

* 7* Ahhh I got to draw so much, I'm so happy!!! ////// G'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment