Tuesday, July 28, 2015

[ JUL 28 ] [ 2015 ]

O 7O)9;; I actually did the following couples of pieces yesterday, but randomly forgot to upload them??



^ 7^ Art trade with Amber, ahhh!!! ////

And then a really random A-ya from Shuuen no Shiori!! Or should I say... Dark Hero A-ya...!! ^ q^// I've actually cosplayed this version before, ahaha. So cute! I wanna be Absolute Monarch A-ya one day.. badly...

I'm submitting this now, but it's bc I need.. the links lol! ^ q^;;;












O ^O Forgot to upload all the singles, without profile info!!

^ 7^ AHhhhh!!! I got to talk to Cirenes again, I'm so happy! I caught her on Gaia and we're doing an art trade! This is the sketch, tehe!!! ; v; Hope I didn't ruin her OC so far, she's so cutie!!!!

^ q^ And then art trade with Mialyn on Gaia! ;;; What a cute OC, haha! I'm so scared I won't do her justice, ahhhh!! ;;;;

OK! :( I shall get to bed, the job never ends!! But slowly closing in on only one week left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment