Thursday, September 3, 2015

[ SEPT 2 - 3 ] [ 2015 ]

I set up my Wii U and Splatoon so don't expect to see me for at least 4 months. * v*

O 7O Warm up doodle with Aiyana! I love drawing perspective, but perspective does not love me. :(


FHJKSDHFLADFKJDHFLADKJ I'm laughing at this still, these three are actually an OTP but it's still somehow so funny on them??? I was gonna draw Cedric drinking from the glass at first because uhh??? Wil and Nora are technically the ones dating and married now, and Cedric is the best man?

bUT LIKE. IF THESE THREE GOT THE CHANCE TO REALLY BLOOM IN THE RIGHT (sinful) DIRECTION. I truly think they'd have become a happy polyamorous  relationship AND JUST SO GOOD. OT3.

For added fun, Nora is the one sipping from the cup instead of Cedric, lol! I think it somehow suits her and it's fun like her- and the other two are just being hella gay.

O ^O Aubrey loves her dog so very much. LOL I don't think she's ever played Persona 3, but I could easily imagine her watching it or a friend streaming themselves playing it and she just watches? Not that she doesn't like games, but not enough to go buy all these consoles and games? O 7O

IM PROLLY NOT GETTING BACK ON because Imma play Splatoon. LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment