Saturday, September 26, 2015

[ SEPT 25 - 26 ] [ 2015 ]

O_O DUMP AND RUN BECAUSE I NEED TO GET TO SLEEP!!

Some doodles I did while listening to the songs. :v Shuuen no Shiori!! The secret tracks on the Re:act CDs! Tho Rieka kept IMing me ONLY during these songs, so this is all I could do, lols.

:v My favorite song rn is I Hate Sailor Outfits dshlfkjdhasfafkljdsf and the PV girl looks like Aubrey. I use "looks like" loosely, since the girl has no face, it's really just the braids, but it's basically exactly her hair lol.

Anyways every time I hear it I wanna draw Aubrey, tho it got 0% to do with her lols! :v I'd draw the PV girl, but no full body/not much I can do anyway! :v I don't wanna associate her with this song tho dfhkladsfkjdsdfs literally has nothing to do with her lols!!

Ugh ok. :(((( Wish me luck tomorrow!! I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment