Friday, August 18, 2017

[ AUG 17 - 18 ] [ 2017 ]

Gosh idk why I'm so tired all the time??? TT;;;


HLSKFDSF WHOA I HAVEN'T ANIMATED IN FOREVER?? The still + gif version haha, I just wanted to see if I could still make pictures blink. I can. In like. 5 minutes flat lol. 

HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT THIS STORY IN A LONG TIME. Rieka's Alicia!! I still think she'll end up being a villain in the end. :(

FHLKHJDSF SOME LUCA, wanted to try drawing him with a Raz bc?? Very kawaii?? I STILL QUESTON IF HE SHOULD HAVE AN ANIMAL COMPANION or a bird companion? If it's a bird, it's definitely the color of the feathers on his headband?

CRIES OVER THESE TWO EVERY DAY??? THEY ARE JUST SO??? depressing omfg, kassina and etzal. okfac.e

ok ok STARTED A MEME BUT IT'S NOT DONE so i'll upload when i finish it, g'night~

No comments:

Post a Comment