Saturday, March 14, 2020

[ MAR 14 ] [ 2020 ]

documenting my pain over coronavirus!!!! u__u!!

thankfully as it stands, i nor anybody i know has it. but i work with kids, and all schools in my area closed for a whole month. sooo... i'm out of a job for a month fadshljfsf!! my boss is trying to scramble some hours for us workers, but it'll be scarce and definitely won't cover my bills. so! i've got commissions open as usual!

but since i know basically i have ANOTHER month off (weeps, i've had few hours since december), i'll push commissions and maybe finally clean this blog up. it's been 10 years... ahaha...


two ko-fi coms i've gotten from different users! i haven't been drawing (ahaha, i've been wasting all my time on borderlands guh), so it was nice to get sucked into drawing again!

OK FSDHLJKFDSDF WAITING ON ONE PERSON TO GET BACK TO ME SO I CAN GET STARTED ON THEIR COM!! ^ Q^)9 but imma go game and will come back off and on to draw aahahahaha runs away

No comments:

Post a Comment