Monday, April 6, 2020

[ APR 5 - 6 ] [ 2020 ] NSFW

my boss actually got some of us hours!! it was hard work... I HAVEN'T LIFTED AND MOVED SO MUCH IN A LONG TIME!! TT;; i would legit come home sore and exhausted, bathe and then sleep... then wake up to go back to work fsdhkljfhsdkj!!! SO THUS I WAS SILENT THE WHOLE FIRST WEEK!! but i'm thankful for hours!

i actually finished this BEFORE i disappeared, but i waited to make sure the piece was approved before uploading! ^^ here it is tho! a rlc~







^ 7^ A whole bunch of WIPs for a commissioner!! A repeat commissioner that I'm very grateful to! TT This chara is so cute haha, she's a delight to draw!

AHHH I FINISHED A COMMISSION!! ^ 7^ this one was today ahaha!! i got super into the shading hdlkfhdsf AND FINISHED IT IN ONE GO...!!!

ok!!! ^^ gonna work on more rlc tomorrow hehe. but for now, im tired!! gnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment