Friday, November 30, 2012

| 11/29-11/30 |

Awww shit weeps. So much to do! Okay time for a to-do list for school:

- finish ag management business plan project.
- do outline/brainstorm sheet comparing movie to book of Big Fish
- begin term paper for history (subject/length?)

-and finish last rl commission oh yes. gonna try to do that now.

Rl commission for Eevee-Kins on dA!

RL commission for Jester-Comics!

Huff huff huff. * ^* Only one more to go! Off to line it!

RL commission for Jigsu! WEEPS INTO HANDS OMG I FINISHED ALL MY RL COMS. //CRIES GIANT TEARS/ Today is an amazing day oh yes.

LOL Now that so much has developed, I bet Rieka hurts asking this question. Tsk tsk tsk, who woulda thought an ex-girlfriend could hurt somebody other than Joel!

lol OH JOEL.

Omg these two beep beeps. This is before Cody had a name so he was just 'retarded friend' omg. //lold



LOL I remember I angsted that I gave them too many similarities. Their hair being a big one. Both short haired girl with buns. Though Lexi's is shorter, and she's got two buns, not one-

WEEPS KYLE DUN GET IT but all he knows is boy scout stuff sooooo.

I never meant to make Kyle into a troll character IT JUST KINDA HAPPENED ONE DAY WHOOPS.


LOL ALL THESE QUESTIONS TO JOEL THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED OVER THE MONTHS WHOOPS.




Yes okay and then this hobag Eve lol. Not to be confused with Evey/Evelyn rofl.

I did all my OC asks ahhhhh!!! Gonna try to do some editing on my ask oc blog now. :v Ha ha ha gotta be up early tomorrow and it's like, 3:20am. Oops. Oh well!




SDJFKDSJF WEH CAN'T HIT ENTER ALL OF A SUDDEN???


OH




'


OH SHIT THINK MY ENTER IS BREAKING? no wait it's just here thank god okay well then. Got side tracked fixing my theme on my ask-oc blog, weh lol. * ^* will fix it more tomorrow. gonna have lunch with a friend at like, 12, and it's like... 5am... need a shower rofl. okay g'niiightt~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment