Thursday, November 29, 2012

| 11/28-11/29 |

//eyesquint// I coulda swore I drew yesterday a bit, why isn't it up? No wait I hadn't I lied, I didn't get online! * ^*;; Sorry I'm cold.

Huffhuffhuff okay. Shouldn't be online, should be doing homework but all my homework IS online, soooo... /weeps begin the cycle of easily distracted!!

On top of that I'm gonna draw my logo so I'm just BEGGING to be sidetracked by lots of art. orz orz orz

Ohhh this is a new OC! I drew Evelyn, though she goes by Evey to close friends. The twins Takashi and Takaya live with her.

She's childhood friends with Naota, and ends up falling in love with him. Whether he chooses her over his other childhood friend, Sierra, is another story.

Aaaaand this is Ivan. His father was the mayor but recently passed away, so he's stepping up and taking over the tiny town. He's not as backwater as the others, but he's still a country kid deep down.

Weeps this took me like 6 hours lol. Sierra! Little half sister to Ryder, Rieka's OC! Also in love with Naota.

Weeps okay forced myself to stay up to finish assignments/this oc ref g'night.


No comments:

Post a Comment