Sunday, November 25, 2012

| 11/24-11/25 |

WEH SO TIRED GUYS.

Extremely busy omg please let this school semester end soon WHICH IT WILL LIKE 3 MORE WEEEEKKSSS.

Finished a rl commission omg! ; 7; Never drew or colored a drum set before, weh, I hope it looks good!

LOL and got a new rl com, but this one looks easy! * ^*

Ahhhh finished another rl com! Only three more to go! Got a single up next, thank god! q aq! Then another couple, then the one I just sketched today! * ^* Ahhh but at least these are all easy, cute characters!

Ahhhh decided I needed a break. q aq Have some Amelia and Benjamin! I imagine these two are decently close, honestly!

* ^* Have some Takashi.


AhhhhhhhHHHH I LOVE THESE TWO ALREADY WEH. //cries into hands// Mine and Rieka's twin boys, Takashi to the left and Takaya to the right. Takashi is mine, and the elder twin. Takaya is the to the right, and the younger twin.

LOL They look like shotas but they aren't omg- my bad whoops DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT HOPES UP LOL. Also they aren't catboys BUT THEY SLEEP CURLED UP/CUDDLING EACH OTHER LIKE KITTENS i just had to i can't.

Takaya likes to call Takashi, Bakashi. And since Rieka picked his name, he is Bakaya. Together, they are the Baka Brothers omg.

WEH SO TIRED G'NIGHT YA'LL weeps my last day of freedome then back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment