Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING | 11/21-11/22 |

OH SHIT LONG TIME NO DRAW GUYS.

It's been like. A week since I've drawn omg. /weeps/ Got so much to do I'm kinda having a small panic attack when I think about what I gotta do for school still omg.

But not gonna think about it, not till Friday! >____<

I lined four other pieces, but too lazy to wip them. On top of those lined pieces, I finished this one! * ^* Such cuties! A rl commission for Koko1992 on dA! Her and her friends gijinkas! It's a Luxray and Glaceon gijinka! * ^* Heh heh so fun to see what people do with gijinkas, mine and my friend's gijinkas of Luxray and Glaceon look so different!

weh making boys is hard. WEEPS GOT LOTS OF DESIGNING TO DO.

uhhhh sketch one. //weeps what am i doing

Even the clearest waters have impurities.
Some Amelia.

Character in the same story as Amelia. His name is Takashi!

Okay some sleeping Amelia and Taila and speaking of sleep, g'night!


No comments:

Post a Comment