Friday, August 13, 2010

[ AUGUST 13 ] [ 2010 ]

Oh man, doodles galore.

Well not really. * v* 


Suya and Zakai. * v* He's just one big lovable troll. Not that anybody believes that he has a cute, loving side like this. Suya knows, though. OC Work! Suya belongs to me, Zakai to Rieka.


Rieka's OC, Eason. * v* He's such a cutie, and such a bad ass once you learn about him! ♥ His girlfriend Risa is probably the only one that believes him, even the cops on the force probably don't believe him, and he works with them! LOL.


Rieka's OC again, this time Shiki! * v* She's so  preeeetty, I wish I could do her justice! SOB. IDK NIGHT SKY!?!??!!?!? ♥ 


HOLY MOLEY ALMOST FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS ONE, HIDING AWAY LIKE THAT. * v*

I ship it. Hard. BLUE/GREEN BBY. * v* ♥ I was pretty happy with how Green came out, and Blue, too! Just not my coloring. >: My coloring ruined it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment