Thursday, September 30, 2010

[ SEPT 30 ] [ 2010 ]

Laaaaazy post today guys 'cause it's hella hot at 1:41am. D: 


OKAY I CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE- SANS RIEKA- THAT NOTICES KYOYA HAS A BIG BROWN PATCH IN THE FRONT OF HIS HAIR. I color it all brown or black or something, BUT IN GAME AND SHIT HE HAS BROWN IN THE FRONT OF HIS HEAD. BUT MOST FANART DOESN'T COLOR IT. O_O IT'S THERE THOUGH. I SWEAR.

LOL OKAY SO NOBODY WILL GET THIS BUT ME, RIEKA, AND HER LITTLE BROTHER. See one day I caught a Gabite in Pokemon Platinum, named her Gabby and let her rot in  my box. Well her brother was all TRADE ME THAT GABITE! And I was all SURE THEN I DON'T WANT IT. LOL SHE ENDS UP BEING ONE OF HIS LVL 100 KILLERS AND SHIT. 
SO I GIJINKAFIED GABBY. YOU SEE. 
Gabby shaves the word "DIE" in her hair, because she is terrifying. She also sets her own teeth on fire. And bites things. This woman also can shoot bullets out of her eyes. It's called Gabby Vision. Btw, she can't speak any known words to man. She makes gurgling noises that can be translated. 
She also *adores* animals, especially kittens. What happens if you abuse one? She will personally come to you, rip off your leg, beat you with it, and put it back in. If she's in a bad mood- which she always is I think LOL- she'll rip all your limbs off and put them back in the wrong sockets. I think she also rips off her own arm and beats you with it and puts her arm back on.
OH YEAH. She likes to knit, too. LOL. 

THIS. Is a very random girl I made up on spot. But I ended up liking her, I might make her an OC and make her a story. I've always wanted a normal, high school type of story. * v*)/ I was honestly really out of creative juices to draw today. OTL Hence the random ass girl sketch.

So like I said, I really liked her so I decided to color her! These aren't her official colors... originally she was going to be black haired and green eyed! But now I'm debating between purple eyes or red eyes. Idk yet, I put purple... for now. Idk about her clothes, either. She might be one of those OCs with a wardrobe. I see her loving fashion. LOL. ♥

But the other reason I drew this! OTL So many people request my highly experimental chibis I did of Green and Blue. And I'm like... SHIIIIIIIT. LOL. I obviously failed at replicating the style. /CRIES/  

LOL SOME MORE "OTHERSUYA" AS RIEKA CALLS HER. Playing with the marker tool again. * v*! I still fail at it... ANYBODY ELSE THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE SAKURA FROM NARUTO AT THIS ANGLE? LOL JUST SAYIN'. /SHOOTS SELF

/DRAMATIC EYE ZOOM IN/ 

There's not much to say about this. I drew an eye. Then some other crap around it. SLAPPED ON DRAMATIC EYE ZOOM IN AIR BRUSH BLACK. And called it done. * v*)/ 

UHHH AND USUALLY I'D HAVE ONE MORE DAY OF ART BUT YOU SEE I DUN GOT NIGHT CLASS SO RIEKA'S GONNA PROBABLY COME OVER TOMORROW AND SO CHANCES ARE NO BLOG! * v* SORRY GUYS! /RUNSAWAY/ 

1 comment:

  1. /CRIES/
    I'M SORRY I THOUGHT THAT WAS SAKURA FROM NARUTO.

    xD THAT IS A DRAMATIC EYE ZOOM.
    What character is that?

    WHAT'S THAT GIRLS NAME SHE'S CUTE. ; U;

    ReplyDelete