Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[ OCT 13 ] [ 2010 ]

LOL OH MAN OH MAN. SUCH A BUSY GIRL I AM. OTL 

Anyways!

Moving on to art 'cause I'm fat and lazy.

LOL. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. Yes, I already finished this and it's uploaded to dA all animated and everything. BUT. I had uploaded this sketch thinking I wouldn't get anything finished. xD Ha ha as you can tell I fixed her arm to the left there a bit in the finished product!

This isn't worth viewing and I wasn't gonna add it buuuuut I did say this is where all my misc art goes. xD Dammit. True to my word, here it is. Not the best example, but. I like to sketch more American cartoon-y stuff to warm up sometimes. I'm really fond of like, the Ventures Bros style~ LOL LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT, BUT YA KNOW, JUST SAYING. 

YEAH I GUESS THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ME. * v*)/ THAT'S THE LOOK I HAD ALL DAY TODAY. LOL. AT LEAST IN CLASS. 

LOL I HAD WAAAAAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS. Okay, this is supposed to be Kyoya Suda from SIREN. * v*)/ Dressed as Black Rock Shooter. BEFORE YOU SHOOT ME. DOES HIS SWORD NOT LOOK LIKE HE STABBED HER IN THE EYE? IT WAS I DRAW HIM STABBING HER IN THE EYE OR HIM COSPLAYING AS HER. I THINK I CHOSE THE RIGHT ONE HERE. 

* v*)/ I was a slow, slow, busy girl today. Spent the day with Rieka AND BOUGHT THE HGSS POKEDEX YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. 

2 comments:

  1. Derr. You have quite a lot of point commissions. Q AQ;
    BUTUH. POKEMONNN.
    That Ash and May picture was adorablee.

    ASKjfhrkhjg. I like seeing your sketches. They're so neat. /spazzes.

    Woahh. I think that cartooning style is fine! I keep staring at it. o uo NotacreeperIswear.
    LOOOOL. I think 95% of students have that face in class.

    At first I thought it was your OC. Is Matt his name? Chris? Idk. I'm terrible with names. I thought it was him dressed as Black Rock Shooter though. xD
    Binkini top on a male = win.

    c: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should draw ALL the Pokemon trainer! * u*! <3 /rollsallaroundalladdandshit

    And like I said I would still looooooooove to see you draw some OC's in your cartoon style that would be so bad ass~ * ^*

    BUT NOT AT BAD ASS AS KYOYA AS BRS GOD DAMN HE BE LOOKING MIGHT SEXY. I'll be first to say I think he pulls it off rather well~ * u*)/ XD

    ReplyDelete