Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[ OCT 6 ] [ 2010 ]

COMMENTS

Riekun LOL THAT'S SO NASTY. /facepalm/ ANYWAYS.

Oh man I'm only slowing chipping away at what I owe, it really sucks! Q vQ)/ Bulk orders are such a killer, I have two of them. I'm almost done with one, just got two more to do! Then the other has like... 8? Q v Q /SOBS/ 

AU1 MAKES ME FEEL GOOD IN A SOB DEPRESSING SOB WAY. It was such a major story to us, and still is! I can't wait to really get working on it again! AND YOU KNOW WHAT. RINA IS HAPPY. IN LOTS OF PAIN. PROBABLY PASSED OUT IN BED. BUT HAPPY. 
AND LOL RIAN... OH RIAN. TORN BETWEEN "MY MOMMY!" AND "BIG TITS," THAT'S A HARD CHOICE TO MAKE RIGHT THERE. ; v; LOL Suya tried, you can't say she didn't! It might have, idk, JOLTED HIS BRAIN LIKE SHAKING A BABY AND HE'D REMEMBER SOMETHING?! Obbyshe'lltrythatlater. ♥ 

AND MATT/KEI IS SO RANDOM IT HURTS. /COMBUSTS

Viv Q vQ)/ N'awww thank you! LOL I'mma be dumping a lot of them here! ♥ 'CAUSE I GOT SO MANY TO DO. LOL MILES HELLA DROVE RINA TO THE HOSPITAL ALL 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS AND SHIT, GOING 800 MPH THROUGH A 25 MPH ZONE. LOL. XD And actually no she doesn't! I JUST GIVE ALL GIRLS BIG BOOBS. Suya's a nice C cup, though. xD;; She's nothing to Roi! 

UHHH KINDA? SOME OF THEM DON'T. THERE'S 8 TEST SUBJECTS PLUS MISCELLANEOUS ONES THAT GET CAUGHT. Zakai just ended up getting his butt caught and it resulted in memory loss! 8D;;; LOL ZAKAI GETS TESTED ON BECAUSE THE WOMAN WHO IS HEAD OF THE WHOLE PROJECT, HARLOW, DOESN'T LIKE HIM. AT ALL. AND GO FIND SIREN NOW. NOT LATER. RIGHT NOW. BECAUSE LATER IS NOT RIGHT NOW.

ART 

Point commissions have consumed my life. Q vQ)/


 Wasn't lying. Q vQ)/ This is 2/5 for the commissioner.

'Nother, 3/5 for the same commissioner~

OMG THEY ALLOW GIFS TO SHOW NOW?! HNNNNNNNNGH. Anyways I was trying to do this experimental chibi style that is insanely popular for some reason. o_o It's the style I did Blue and Green in. I tested it out on Rieka's OC, Mizuki. I'M SO SORRY MIZUKI I HAVE FAILED YOU. /flings self into oblivion 

LOL I MUST SEEM LIKE A SICK FREAK FOR ALL THE DEATH AND MURDER I HAVE IN MY BLOG. 8D 

Okay! So I was sketching a side view, and the eye looked... dead when I drew it. There's no other way to describe it. I stared at the face, and it stared back... blankly... in that... glazed over, dead way. SO DEAD PEOPLE IT WAS! 

This is highly ironic! This is my OC, Samii. She's honestly a great girl whose highly athletic, bubbly and kinda dumb (lol). In AU1 though, she's made out to look like the bad guy... on accident. Really, what would you do if your husband kept cheating on you with the same woman? If anything she's the victim, she keeps letting her husband back in, accepting his "I won't see her anymore" speech. 

Anyways, we liken AU1 to a sort of School Days type of thing. We decided Samii is the Sekai of the girls. When I drew the face, it looked like Sekai in one of the bad endings where Kotohona kills her. * v*)/ LOL HURRY FOR IRONY! It's ironic because I told Rieka to pick a random OC and she chose Samii. 

SO UHH...

LOL ECCHI-ISH TIME.
































 
 LOL SO THIS TOTALLY ISN'T RAPE THOUGH I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE IT. XD;; SHE LOOKED MUCH MORE WILLING IN THE SKETCH. /SHOTHARD/ 

* v*)/ Anyways, Suya and Zakai. Idk not much else to say! Wanted to play with different ideas (lol idk SEX EYES?! THE MOUTH SHIT? DROOL?) buuuuuut I kinda failed! * v*)/ /RUNSAWAY/ 

Aaaaaaand now I take a shower soon... OTL Get ready for bed... at 2:43am! * v* /FLIES 

1 comment:

  1. SHORT COMMENT CAUSE I HAVE TO GO OUT SOON Q AQ

    AND LOL. WHY DOESN'T HARLOW LIKE ZAKAI? DID HE DO SOMETHING TO HER?

    I CAN TRY GAMESTOP AGAIN, BUT IF NOT, I'LL GO TO BEST BUY OR SOMETHING. /CRY/ Q nQ I wanna play it so baaad.

    AND THAT ECCHI-ISH IS FVJKBJKDB GOOD. I wanna see Zakai's P.O.V one day! HESHOULDLETSUYATOP,IMEANUM.

    Also! Those commissions look so nice * 3*
    I'll commission you when the list goes down! ♥

    ReplyDelete