Thursday, November 25, 2010

[ NOV 25 ] [ 2010 ]

Viv; xD Ha ha really? I wanted his hair to be different from any other guy's I've ever made. I thought the barrette in his hair is hella trollin'. 8) 'Cause like. You totally think he's gay. But like. He's so not. Tee hee oh man~ I do admit, I imagine Airi with her stomach before I don't. But so much happens without it! xD Being pregnant doesn't allow her to do the bad ass things she can do! xD;; T-too bad that's not a chibi. It *was* supposed to be a baby. But at 4am when I'm tired and making an OC in 10 minutes (lololol that's how long it took for me to sketch the kid along with coloring it) I guess I failed! Tee hee I didn't realize Amari had so many nick names! * n* I can see Airi and Sano using nicknames with the baby.

General concept of the uniform for, what I like to call but haven't run it by Rieka atm, the Commission of Factional Authority. Or CFA. Because like. They're totally legit and shit but still illegal? Tee hee idk, I LIKE IMPORTANT SOUNDING NAMES.

Anyways! These uniforms belong to those who regulate the playing board for the fighters. See, like I said, weapons are illegal. They're too much power play. In simple terms, you die with a power, the one that kills you takes it. Using weapons is a near sure fire way to kill people. Thus, the CFA is there to stop those with weapons. On top of that, they have their fun sparring with fellow players and training them how to fight against weapons should they find themselves in that position.

Of which! Captain Iori, reporting for duty! Meet the top tier of the CFA, Iori. She's young at 24, but don't you dare think less of her. She'll kick your ass. She has absolutely no respect for anybody that uses weapons in battle. Iori also thinks highly of her teacher, who she still calls "Master," "Teacher," or "Sir."He gave up the headship of the force to Iori. Being taught directly from an amazing fighter, she feels she's well equipped to fight anybody. And with much right to say, she's trained herself to fight beyond her limits.

She can also be seen as "sexist," though she doesn't mean to talk so roughly of men. The male on the force often butts heads with her. On top of that, she does butt heads with her master from time to time. Nonetheless, she doesn't mean to. Her personality is that of "tsundere," perhaps. That's the closest I can see her being... and yet... she's not! LOL.







Some cheebs~ Doing them for a request thread on Gaia. Tee hee, just missing... 3 of the drawn cast members so far!

1 comment:

  1. No no, I meant the head on the Airi with out her stomach. I think it's to big. /sob/ Don't hurt meee.

    I love her design~ I wanna see more or Iori, she looks and sounds really interesting. ; v; Waitwait, who is that girl under Iori's minichibichibi?

    ReplyDelete