Saturday, November 27, 2010

[ NOV 27 ] [ 2010 ]

I blame ~pin.wheel~ at Gaia for making me do this... 


Lots of ecchi today! In fact, I think purely ecchi/hentai works today. With that said!

THE FOLLOW IS 18+! ADULTS ONLY!

ANYWAYS~  I  have no other way to conceal the ecchi/hentai sooooo... OTL||| Ha ha anybody that watches me should know I do this stuff anyways.



















~pin.wheel~'s OC, Red. Tee hee she drew some ecchi of my OC Kimi so I returned the favor! >8D

Tee hee, Rieka's Chisato! MmMm, wonder what her mission was exactly~

My OC, Tenma~ Jiro is the male teacher that tries to hit on her all the time. However she shoots him down every time. Hmmmmm, he does have tan skin, not many people around here have tan skin, did her finally...? Tee hee~

Rieka's OC, Saika~ IDK Maybe she finally won over Seiji's heart. Whoever it was, they're sure rough...

My OC ,Harumi. Poor Aki, having to fight her like this. Harumi didn't choose to do tihs. She listens to everything Saika tells her. "Catch him off guard, he won't be able to fight back at all if he sees you like this!" She really wants her panties back though. Q AQ

Tee hee and then my OC, Kimi~ Just some wet t-shirt.  I gotta practice my hentai/ecchi skills more~
 

AAND now my OC Yukina~ LOL not much to say here~

And  now some Iori~ Please be gentle!


 Aaaaaaaand some Airi! Tee hee they can get kinky every now and then~ "Now hurry up and untie me!" Is what Airi wants to yell at Sano... but... she can't... tee hee.

 UHHHHH AND THAT'S IT~ /RUNS AWAY

1 comment:

  1. * A* I'm 18~ Not sure if you knew that.

    Chisato~ Maybe her mission was to get information from the enemy. >8D Ohoho, I wonder who the enemy was~

    Are those hand marks on Saika's ass/thighs? * A*

    This may sound really weird, but I do like your ecchi~ Not like that, but it's nice to see something different from you. * A* I especially like how you put detail into everything.

    OH YUKINA~ Does she play a big part in the story? xD It would be nice to see more of her.

    ReplyDelete