Wednesday, December 1, 2010

[ DEC 1 ] [ 2010 ]

Viv; ; v; Omg I know right? I wanted to say Shuffle! at first, but I know that's not it. It's gotta be something shoujo-y and shit though... right? N'aww and thank you! * n* I was happy with it, Sano and Airi usually work for me, it makes me happy! Do ho ho~ Idk about Aki and Harumi! >8D She says liking boys is gross anyways! >8U And Aki is a super cute character. ; v; I think he needs more love! Hiro overpowers his poor little brother! xD




Do ho ho~ And now, some art! This here is 18 year old Iori, so this is her five years ago~ The girl's a real serious one, it's hard to get into that head- or heart- of her's. But it seems somebody's done it. She's a little shy still to say she has somebody she looks forward to seeing every day, but she'll wait eagerly for him to come see her every day! Tee hee, and yup, she used to go the rival high school! >8D


Harumi wearing glasses~ Idk how much I like glasses on Harumi. I can't tell if I want her to have them or not! >8U If she does, it's just for reading and studying, that's for sure. I can see why she'd need them, her parents force her to study all the time. LOL That's a damn big book. 8D


Some mother/daughter time! Airi and her baby daughter, Amari. Taking a nap while they wait for daddy~ Airi tries her best to stay up to greet Sano every day, but sometimes she can't help but cave into the need for sleep, so she'd lay with the baby and end up napping, too.


Well, who was 18 year old Iori waiting for? A boyfriend of course! Meet Tatsuya, a boy four years older than her (she's 18, so he's 22). He somehow managed to worm his way into the softer parts of her heart. As you can see, he's also part of the CFA, the organization she's a part of in the next five years.


Ohhh I do admit. I love these three. The rivals! Seiji, Saika and Harumi! For Seiji being the douche he is, for Saika being overly love-love to him and for Harumi being a new add-on, I think they work well together. To the point where they'd spend time together to be friends, rather than just fight together. Tee hee, idk, this is Saika's room in my head. 8D

TEE HEE~ And some more Iori/Tatsuya. She's so tsundere. Even in bed.

OKKAAAAAAY HERE IS THE REALLY UNIMPORTANT STUFF. Occasionally, Rieka and I aren't satisfied just RPing. We like to picture RP. So these are just my half of the RP! Features Harumi, lol with some Seiji!

First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth. 

Do ho ho! Also before I go! It's time I put my promise to practice~ * n* I wanna say thank you to those that take the time to read my blog soooooo~ I'll open requests here. Idk what I'll be doing. Probably singles, just fyi. Q AQ /busy/ Just send me a ref/any info I need~ You can comment here, note me on dA, or PM me on Gaia~ If you have access to my dA or Gaia! 8D LOL. 

Requests must be made by... Friday. 8D Yeah. So if you post before then, that's cool beans. I'll do something for ya~ Can be OC art or fanart. \o/ Just leave me shit yeah?! /so informal

1 comment:

  1. RIEKA NOVEL COMMENT TIME YA?! 8D

    Iori defienlty felt like she belonged to the rival school~ * u*! Or at least she sure looks and pulls off the look! XD She's a hella cute 18 year old~ Q UQ~

    YEEEEEES I SAY SHE LOOKS CUTE IN GLASSES AND AKI AGREES. I say she could totally just wear them for studding and stuff~ * u*!

    B'awww Airi as such a cute sleeping face here! Q AQ <3333 The idea of her and the baby just chillen and sleeping makes me all warm and fuzzy inside~ It makes Sano all happy too~ * A*!

    Gahhhh I really love both of the expression you put on Iori and Tatsuya! OTL Those are hella faces they would give to each other, it's cute! Q uQ <333 GAHHH THEY FEEL SO CUTE FOR EACH OTHER. LOL HE'S GONNA BRAG ABOUT HER TO EVERYONE. HE'S ALL HUGES WITH HIS DAUGHTER, EXCEPT FOR HIM IT'S HIS GIRLFRIEND. LOL

    B'awwww their little trio is hella cute! Q AQ! <3 I think all three of them care about each other! Q uQ! It's cute to think they do little stuff like this when their not out killing people. lol illegally at that. Seiji has a really cute sleeping face here too! Q uQ LOL I THINK YOU DRAW CUTE SLEEPING FACES IN GENERAL. LOL And also I can see Saika haveing wooden floors. lol

    B'AWWWWWWWWWW SHE'S SO CUTE/TSUNDERE FOR HIM. <3333333 OH HO HO I WONDER HOW THEIR FIRST TIME WENT~ 8'D ... OR HOW THEY EVEN STARTED GOING OUT/MET IN THE FIRST PLACE! XD;;; WE'LL GET TO THAT! * U*! And you know she likes how he can be a bit perverted~ :llama: lol

    I WANT TO PICTURE RP MORE. JUST SAYING. I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LIKED DOING IT. SOB SOB SOB. LOL <3

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do I count for a request? XD I wouldn't mind any of my waifu's Shannon/Eva-Beatrice/Ange~ * u* Have fun with them and do whatever~ LOL though if I don't count for this, then just go ahead and ignore this! XD!

    ReplyDelete