Friday, December 17, 2010

[ DEC 17 ] [ 2010 ]

Viv; xD Actually doing nicer art other than doodles helps me relax- it's only when  it's for others that I get stressed. xD Ha ha really? I think the others look weird, I like big eyed chibis! * v* Tee hee, you think? xD I don't  know how to cell shade any other way now!

Riekun; OH I WILL~

UMF YES IORI/TATSUYA. * v*)/ I think when they're first dating is the cutest. You can see the softer side of Iori- the side nobody except him knows! <3

8( WHAT ARE YOU HIKARU? /SHAKESIT/ More chibi practice. 8( I dun care if you're a girl. I still like you with Lily.

And some picture RP YEAH!?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112

8D And for the hell of it. A progression from sketch to fin!

Genji sketch, Genji lines, Genji base colors, Genji done

8( I drew it looped to this song. LOL turns out it's the OP to a BL visual novel but whatever. I like the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment