Thursday, July 14, 2011

| doodles |

Viv; ;;;; B'awww thank you! Ha ha I actually had a shit ton of troubles with Len. 8| /almost just trashed the whole thing/ 

;_____; YAY HUGS. LOL I NEEDED ONE. 

Omg. I stare at the number of page visits. I cannot have 12k people have visited this page before. 8| Clearly it's glitched. I bet it's really, like, 100 views. Where are you people coming from!? /Y U NO PLZ 

Firstly I decided to do a livestream today! And I decided to start with some old stories~! Lately I've been thinking about Nathan and Tori's story for some weird reason. It's been a long time since I really got to draw Alicia and Rina, when everything was still light and fluffy! It makes sense to go back to the beginning, considering if Miles is getting an entire personality edit, it'll heavily affect Rina and thus, affects her friendship with Alicia. Maybe things won't turn out entirely bad in this world for the friendship between the loli and the schoolgirl... 

Alicia definitely wanted to push Rina and Miles together, and often would help Rina out a little. Though. Uh. Rina didn't really take too well to the advice the little loli gave, lololol.

Randomly then drew Setto! c: He's Rieka's actually~ Just him being emo. :C Can you blame him? He's being experimented on, his emotions are completely annihilated making him despondent and stoic, and he's been confused in such a way that he's "gay" for his fellow lab rat Yuuji, LOL. 

Really there's no romantic feelings between the two, Harlow made a big mistake trying to help the boys figure out what's going on body wise and trying teach them "emotion," she knew she should have threw out Yuuji for his sister, dammit! Oh well, hey, hey Setto! I bet Nana can make you realize you're really straight for sure! Tee hee~!

Alyssa. What happened to me?

Dimitri: If you sign a contract with me, I can give you whatever you want.

Milo: Let's be thankful we lived to see the next day, little brother! I'll work to give us the life we deserve!

Ratri: To be loved and to be betrayed. Is it really worth it?

Levi: Everyday is an adventure! The Levi twins are always one step ahead, together and without you!

Levilika: We'll continue looking forward, we have to, we must!

Rimo: If she was never in my life, things could have been different! Why! Why must I be subjected to being degraded like this?

Sedric: Above all, my friends and family come first! Everything else is second.

Lunon: Why was I never aware of her?

These are random little banners I made to mash together! c: I haven't drawn them all yet~ Anyways! Nearly every character has a secret they're hiding. Atm, only... maybe three or four have nothing to hide. Atm. The rest of them have secrets, whether they realize it or not! 

It's clear who has secrets and who is affected by secrets. But can you guess how many secrets there are?

Tee hee now some fun stuff! Lol me and Rieka have noticed the similarities between my Kiotome and her Ari, as well as my Samii and her Yukie, which ironically, Kiotome and Samii come from the same story (my first I ever made), which is the same for Rieka! Yukie and Ari are from the same story, which is her first one!

Kiotome and Ari VS Samii and Yukie, who would win?! I think Samii and Yukie are definitely more competitive girls than the other two, but I think Kiotome and Ari are more capable and scary girls. I wonder who'd win in a fight... then again, it's already handicapped since Samii doesn't ever fight. Poor Yukie, lol. Samii does arguably stand a chance, considering she's got something of a "goddess" in her. 

And yes I realized I forgot to color a part of one of the cheebs. :c /lazy bitch to go fix 

This is me pretending to know how to draw guys. :c 

Working on making manlier guys look... well... manly. Lol. ;;;; I'm definitely a moe moe girl artist, not a bishie/ttl dude artist. orz;; Used Sano as my subject because I can't think of a manlier OC than him. c: He should be so flattered, Rieka! 


Oh and idk what I was doing with the skin coloring. I was trying out some kinda shading but I failed. :C 

And here we go! Some Kara and Ryoji, being sweet and cute. :C I suddenly was in the mood to draw something romantic and simple. There are only three couples I cannot imagine pairing with anybody else than their partners:

 Roi/Riley. They cannot be tampered with, I think they're too perfect together.   
Airi/Sano. Okay, honestly I just think they're the most adorable older couple ever, somehow it hurts to split them up.
Kara/Ryoji. I just... can't... split them up. ;;; I can't imagine them with anybody else. They fit together too well. I just can't HDKLFJAFD. The thought of like, Kara/Raidin or Ryoji/Maci is so WTF AHHH I JUST CAN'T DO IT DSHLFKJHDSF THAT'S SO CRACK.

FSHDLFKJDSF THIS SONG HFKLDSJH FOREVER STUCK IN MY HEAD.

/plays on loop forever/ :C This is gonna be Matryoshka all over again.
ANYWAYS NIGHT GUYS I GOT WORK TOMORROW~ 
 
  

1 comment:

  1. I- I've lost my ability to soft shade. >: Lol. I tried an attempt today. sldhaskla. my soft shade eyes are at a lost. but your soft shade seems to be getting alo better. I love Alicia's hair. * A* and Rina's for that matter. dasldchasla.

    Setto, what a cutie for srs. >:

    LOL MILO YOU OPTIMIST.
    Hmm, I count 4 secrets there? OTL. Just guessing. j Aj

    Ah, I like how you draw guys. I don't really like that picture of Sano. OTL. I like how you draw guys, like, in that picture of Levi~ MANRY ANIMU GUYS? C:

    ReplyDelete