Tuesday, July 19, 2011

| doodles |

:c I dun wanna go to work tomorrow! Also wtf, I'm being such a woman right now, I'm having some food cravings like crazy! /really wants a cup of ramen

Six; Uuuugh I think I'm just too sheepish for my own good, I get stepped on by other people a lot and let it slide every time. ;;; D'awww but thank you so much! I'm not really angry at anybody who tries to emulate styles, I used to emulate CLAMP and Sailor Moon's style till I felt I could deviate away a little and try my own stuff out! I'm not one for tracing in any way, but I think referencing art is actually pretty helpful. >___
Viv; j vj Tee hee I look forward to it then! HNNNNGH REALLY? ;;;; LOL YOU CAN TELL WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY SKETCHES? KLJFASF. /lol wonders if anybody can make sense of her sketches/ *_____* Tee hee d'awww thanks~! ALYSSA WAS PRETTY CUTE THOUGH IN MY HEAD SHE'S A TSUNDEEERE. Especially for Ron Weasley Dennis, her childhood friend. 8D 


Tee hee SO I DID A LIVESTREAM TODAY DHALKFHDSKFJ IT WAS AWESOME. 8D And since I'm always crack pairing mine and Rieka's OCs, often to songs, I decided to try it out with mine, Viv's and Yume's OCs since they were in the LS with me! 8D We all randomly picked OCs.

Viv's Kyla to the left, Yume's Takun in the middle, and my Rina to the right. TO THE SONG "I DON'T CARE" BY FALL OUT BOY. 8D LOL. They dun care at all atm THEY'RE TOO BUSY IN THEIR LOVE HOTEL AWWWW YEAH.

And next on the livestream was more cracked threesomes! 8D LOL. Yume's Kitayo to the left, my Milo in the middle and Viv's Adelaide to the right! Kitayo is gonna get her freak on and is going after Milo first, he scoots away in fear/embarrassment and he gropes Adelaide on accident. HILARITY AND SEXINESS ENSUE.

The song they got was Testify from Rise Against the Machine LOLOLOLOL. 

TEE HEE LAST THING I DREW ON LS AND PIN JOINED US BY THEN~! Yume's May to the left, Viv's Vivienne next to her, Pin's Meguka with the big boobs there and my Yukina being flat chested all the way to the right. 8D Lol the song was Saku Sakura or something like that, idk, the OP to Love Hina, LOL. SO THUS THE HOT SPRINGS AWWWW YEAH. 

Btw May over there is gonna kill them all tonight. :c LOL. YANDERES.  

Um okay I can't really explain this. :c Lol. Matt. 

KAY I'M TIRED. :C NIGHT GUYS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment