Sunday, July 17, 2011

| freebie+ wips + fanart |

Well, the good news is I feel emotionally better. Easily irritated, but much better! I brushed off all the annoying things. :c God work is gonna kill me.

The bad news? orz;; I-I think I got the flu. It started last night, I tried to sleep at 8pm when I got offline. My nose was oddly stuffed but I was in such a bad mood I didn't care. Whenever I'd start to fall asleep, I'd stop breathing- I'm a nose breather. :c So I'd wake up gasping for air. 

This morning I woke up to a runny nose and thought nothing of it. There's fans going, it's summer, and while I rarely get a runny nose from fans since mine are on all seasons of the year (orz I get hot easy kay?), I figured it had to happen once in a while. I noticed I still felt weirdly tired and groggy, as well as couldn't focus at all.

My flus and colds always, always start with sneezing first, coughing later. The sneezes started. I thought, 'eh, allergies.' My body has also been aching. However now with an upset stomach and the fact that my allergies don't act like that (sinus headaches, anybody?), I've come to realize I think I got sick. orz;;; 

A freebie I did while lurking the freebies forum on Gaia~ :c Trying to motivate myself to draw! Belongs to Atomo Panda so no touching, yeah?

Aaaand finally getting back into doing my keychains! orz;; I think I should start coloring them to test out printing and shit! AHHH IT'S COMING SO FAST HDSLFKJDF. 

I will be forced to give my body to anybody who knows who this girl is and where she's from. :c But it's highly doubtful anybody will know her at all.  

This is Mashiro, which is an uber cute name and I plan on using for an OC! >8) She's from the Bloody Roar manga, titled Bloody Roar: The Fang. It's uber hard to find, I got off lucky buying the whole series in a single big volume, lol, I'm pretty sure it was only two books long. I also have the first volume by itself, I bought that years before I found the big all-in-one-book! 

She's supposed to be inspired by Alice from the games, and I think she's pretty cute honestly. :c Pretty tsundere too, if you ask me! Though she's much gentler to Fang than a normal tsundere would be to their target of affection. Mashiro here usually attacks him when he shows interest in other girls it would seem. I wish I understood Japanese. 

And I was able to squeeze in one more keychain tonight! Rena was kinda lonely by herself, so I threw in Rika for good measure! c: God her hair, lol, I couldn't find a decent color for it! I'm personally more of a fan of the dark greyish-blue hair for her, but I lightened it with less grey~! Mostly so you can see her dress better, lol. :c  
 
Aaaand a wip of a chibi I was doing while waiting for some downloads! c: I'll love anybody that knows who this is, though it's hard to tell without color. Alyssa from Clock Tower 3! I thank this girl and this game for a lot.

Without it, Rieka and I never would have came up with the "Clock Tower" AU, which is only in Nathan and Tori's story. Namely, it was dedicated to the sibling bosses toward the end of the game. We talked about how Rina was Alyssa, Damien was the brother and Chloe was the sister. Long story short, in the AU, we wondered what would happen if Vince never became a villain and stayed with Crystal, and instead Damien and Chloe were enlisted by Matsui and his group. 

That changes so much. Crystal may never die in this AU, Chris actually has a father rather than a replacement father. Damien would never fall in love with Rina- not easily, anyways. Vince, Crystal and Chris may all move in together, alleviating  how many people live in Kioni's house, which makes everybody a bit happier. I mean come on, like, 8 people living in one 2 bedroom house? Maybe 3? It's a little too much. They get on each other's nerves. 

In fact everybody might be happier if Damien and Chloe never came to Nathan and Tori's side... How depressing is that! 

ANNNYWAYS GOOD NIGHT MY DEARS MKAAAY? 

1 comment:

  1. 8D You know, I should get to replying to comments on my own blog. OTL. It-it's just that when I do post my blog, I'm ass tired.

    8( I bought Gummy Worms and Now&Laters and I just don't want them anymore. sdlkhaskldha, where's my brother when I need him.

    Aw man, I have an OC who wears a vest and casual-like clothing. I think I've mentioned him, Zacariah? 8D Hehe, I like your coloring on that one. Dunno why, I just do like it.

    look at Miku. dlkashdkla SO MOE. OTL. She's adorable in your style!

    FFFT DUDE I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I LOVE THIN LINEART NOW. FUCK IF I HATE COLORING IT, shit's easy to lineart. B| But omg, look at her face. SO CUTE SJHSLHKLSDHLASK. Do you use the marker tool or water color tool to blend? Water color is my bitch, can't remember the last time I touched the blur tool. LOL.

    shit these gummy worms are nasty as fuck. they disgrace the gummy worm name. fucking asldhlashd bleh.

    AWWW ROI, RIKA LOOKS SO CUTE. OTL. HER FACE. SO ADORABLE. DKLHSNSLKEHZSHsdkahsldEKJda.

    <: I like the way Alyssa's hair looks. At first, I just read Alyssa, and ' a wip of a chibi' so i was like. WAIT, IS THIS RIEKA'S OC ALYSSA? CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A GHOST OR SOMETHING, GOD KNOWS IF SHE LOOKED LIKE THAT WHEN SHE WAS HUMAN. DLSLKHLSHL. but this works too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete