Friday, July 1, 2011

| wips + doodle |

Viv; OH MAI AMAY IS A VERY INTERESTING GIRL is what she wants me to say. /FLINGS HER INTO THE BACK OF MY MIND WHERE SHE BELONGS KAY/ Tee hee oh man, I like drawing her little stupid hairs on the side of her face, LOL THEY GO FORWARD LIKE WTF LOL.

Omg kay I'm seriously trying to do a print for artist alley come August. orz NARUTO BECAUSE I'M A NARUTARD AT HEART ALONG WITH THE OTHER NARUTARDS DHFKLAJDSF.

And here's a WIP of the print I'm working on! VERY, VERY DOWNSIZED HERE. I only did the sketch, I'll do the lineart slowly. orz LOL. Featuring Shippuden before shit goes down! 8D 

orz Omg you guys you dunno how hard I worked on this. The real file size is like, 2900x3800, a little bigger than that. DLSFJSKDFJH I HOPE I CAN EXECUTE THIS SUCCESSFULLY. Maybe I'll do smaller post card sized prints later. orz;;;; Tee hee, of other serious of course~!  

NOTICE THE BLATANT OBVIOUSNESS OF WHAT CHARACTERS AND SHIPPINGS I APPROVE OF. Namely Kiba and Hinata over there, ha ha. orz orz orz;; 

Today seems to be a big fanart day for me. Lol, some crossovers! I've seen many Higurashi/SIREN crossovers, and the more I think about it, the more I see similarities, especially between Rika and Miyako. The poor, unlucky lambs. They face each other, their fates were sealed.

I fought my hardest to escape my fate, the girl said, but I met a cruel fate. It burns, don't you see? I will guide him though, from the bottom of my heart.

I fought my hardest to escape my fate as well, the girl replied, it stings, don't you see? I will change my fate, my will is still strong to fight. 

And thus the sacrificial lambs were the only ones to understand each other. Welcome to Hanuda. One murmured. Welcome to Hinamizawa. The other responded. Both villages' fates were to end in disaster, no survivors were to be found.

PROPS TO YOU IF YOU GET ALL THE REFERENCES AND SLIGHT SPOILERS I GAVE~

OH MAN PERSONA PARODY AHOY. I've been wanting to do this forever now! Tee hee, I couldn't decide what OCs to use, so Rieka's been picking them at random, she didn't know for what, but now she knows! There's another like, 5 to do (LOL TECHNICALLY 6 BUT WE DUN GOT ANY DOG/ANIMAL OCS SOOOO... LOL), which I'll do tomorrow probably!

The OCs from top to bottom: Elijah, Ryoji, Brigette, Zak, Matt, and Aubrey.

AW YEAH OKAY THEN NIGHT GUYS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment