Sunday, September 25, 2011

| doodle + wip |

/ZOOM/ I can't wait for school to be oveeeeeer. Jeeze, when's my last day? Like... December.. 16th? I sure hope so. Q AQ /CRAI/ Well I can't say much, September is passing by so quickly. Holy crap. Like it's just gone.

Good news is in my science classes (bio+chem) I've got B's! * u*)/ PASSING~~~ Now to keep that up... Q AQ

It's a good thing for the demons that they both have human qualities to them. Dimitri being a half demon/half human gives him the emotions he needs to fulfill Ratri's romantic feelings towards him- which are due to her human heart, not her demon body. 

8> In that sense, I guess they'd have... a 3/4 demon child? LOL? Either way, if/when Dimitri can rescue Ratri, I don't doubt they'll decide to finally follow up on their promise of having children (or "spawn" as they call them, LOL). Wonder what they'll have first~~! 

 I AM IN LOVE WITH THE DESIGNS FROM ETERNAL SONATA HNNNNGH ////////////////

And holy shit Retto is fucking ~ADORABLE~~! Q AQ <3 He's just so b'awwww. LOL CHOPIN YOU IMAGINE YO'SELF SO SUAVE AND COOL MAN WTF. /PIMP SLAPS HIM BACK TO THE 1800'S 

Though only having three people on a team kills me. GIMME FOUR AT LEAST HDFLKJHADKFJDSF. Q AQ I find Retto, Polka, Frederic and Beat all useful! /ZOOM THOUGH I HATE WHEN I TRY TO USE BEAT'S LIGHT FINISH MOVE AND HE TRIES TO TAKE A PICTURE AND SHIT. LOL. I'M LIKE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT. /FEEDS HIM TO THE WOLVES GO KILL, NOT TAKE PICS HFDLAKJFHSLDKFJH

Lol yes. I'm having fun with the game. *____*


UNF YEAH. Mmkay to the left is Rieka's OC Olivia! An animal keeper and tamer in the circus run by... well, my OC Rowan to the right~ He's kinda Creeper McCreeperton~ 8DDDD 

Definitely a forceful person, not afraid to let you know what he's thinking and shit. /ZOOM/ HELLA HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY and by highway I mean he'll leave your dead, skinned body on a highway to get hit by a diesel truck mmkay? 

UNF YEAH GOTTA GET UP EARLY SO NIIIIGHT 

No comments:

Post a Comment