Wednesday, September 21, 2011

| I'M BACK + tradi art + oc refs + doodles |

UNF UNF UNF WASSUP GUYS. DIDJA MISS ME? OH HO HO~ I DIDN'T ABANDON PLUMBAGO~~~!! Grrr, my keyboard took WAY longer than I thought to fix, blame the shipping time. 8( But anyways, yes! I got my laptop back and that's the reason for my very long absence! I did do a few things, though~ MMKAY LET'S GET STARTED.

OH BUT FIRST.

FFFFUUUU. /ZOOM@ANON/ AAHHHHHHH MY GOD. /////////////////// HOLY SHIT DFHKLJADFHADKSJHSDKLJFH /pardon my BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE/ FHDKFAJHDSLJKF. Q AQ O-OMG. ///// EEEEEE Y-YOU DREW RATRI SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND FHDALKJDHFJKSDFH FFFUUU SHE BLINKS FDHFLKJADKF?!?! FDHFKAJDSF!!!! I'M NOT WOOOOORTHY ////////////saves a million times mmkay///// <333 Q AQ THANK YOOOOOUUU. //// 

Eeeeee no really! Q AQ!! LOL I-I ACTUALLY DIDN'T THINK ANYBODY OTHER THAN LIKE, SOME FEW CLOSE FRIENDS EVER CAME TO THIS BLOG. /ZOOM/ I'M KINDA EMBARRASSED LOL ///// /rants too much in this blog FFFUU/ ;;;; Eeeeee I-I don't mind freebies! /LOL SHOT IDK HOW TO WORD THAT WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON FHSALKFAHSDFKJSDF ///////ROLLS ALL OVER YOU <33333

UNF SIX. I SEE YOU THERE. Q AQ B'AWWW TY, SIX, TY~~~ TEE HEE. /ZOOM/ RUNNING TO GAIA IN A SEX. /ZOOMZOOMZOOM

Okaaaaay time for art spam! Without a tablet I did lots of tradi art. Well. I-I FORGOT TO SCAN SOME ART I DID DURING ANI-JAM HERP DERP ////// So scanned those too, starting with them!

Dinky cheeb of Yui from K-ON!

 A bust shot of Rin from Vocaloid! 8D Lol used a figurine Rieka bought at Ani-Jam as a ref for the outfit!

LOL MY STUPID OC RIMO.


Unf yeah Ange from Umineko. 8D It's who Rieka was cosplaying!

 OH YES ROI&RILEY. //////// SUCH A CUTE COUPLE FHKLAFHLKDJFHF. /lol Roi is my OC and Riley is Rieka's!


Some derp headshot of Hinata from Naruto.
 SOME CRAPPY FULL BODY OF MY OC RINA. /TOSSES HER INTO TRAFFIC

 Yup, my succubus Ratri being a tsundere. Nothing new~

 CHEEB OF MION FROM HIGURASHI.

 Last pic from Ani-Jam I drew, ironically I think this is the first one I did! Bernkastel from Umineko~ 8) I was cosplaying as her both days!

NOW BEGIN ERRYTHING ELSE. UNF.

UNF NEW COLLAB STORY WITH AMMMMBEEEER. ////// This is my OC Saki from that story, wearing the red school's uniform~ 8> There are three schools, not counting the elementary school.

 Unf Arata in his uniform. He's also from the red school.

LOL MY FAGGOT AUGUST WEARING THE BLUE UNIFORM~~

 Saki enjoys cosplaying, though she won't say it aloud or admit it to ~ANYBODY~. 

 Um, some unfinished Arata. /FPALM WHY DIDN'T I FINISH THIS

 And Rieka's bisexual playa, Micah. Supposedly he actually slept with August. /ZOOM/ HAVEN'T EVEN DECIDED IF AUGUST IS GAY YET OR NOT. MAYBE BI, TOO. BI-CURIOUS? JUST CURIOUS? /ZOOM

Arata's school uniform~ Did this on Rieka's laptop. 8D

 Saki's school uniform~~~ 8>

 AAAAND HERE'S A NEW BOY, RINJI! \o/ Rinji here is the youngest of the triplets, who consist of two boys and a girl. While his siblings are loud and fun, he's the quiet of the three, most likely from constantly getting picked on, beat up and probably getting the blame for something he didn't even do! Call him Rin for short, kay?

Unf Brigette with her hair up.

Some Alyssa and Rimo. SHE CAN ACTUALLY LAUGH GUYS~ Well Rimo didn't know her very well to begin with, so this doesn't seem amazing. But to those that acknowledged her presence, this is a major achievement!

 EEE TEE HEE~~~ How Ratri loves to nuzzle to Dimitri~

Unf yeah Brigette just looking up at the sky. Wonder what she's thinking about?

TEE HEE JSYK. Brigette often just sleeps nude. It gets way too fucking hot for clothes. She's not the type to punch some poor guy for walking in on her. She understands that it was probably her fault. She'll just roll over and go whatever. 8D LOL.

 Like Lunon to Sedric, Alyssa to Rimo or Ratri to Dimitri, Brigette has herself a partner! Sure there's not too much behind them atm, but it's safe to assume they don't start out on the friendliest terms, LOL. to the right is Brigette, and to the left is Desmond, a priest who finds himself running into her a lot.

 UNF YEAH. THIS IS JUST ME GENDERBENT. LOL. Spawned from a FUCKING HILARIOUS LS CONVO.

UNF YEAH NAKED RINA NOTHING NEW.

UNF YANDERE ANTONIO. /ZOOM

 Ratri~~~ Tee hee, she really wants a noble outfit~ Oh Dimitri, why won't you grant her one? She's basically you're wife, after all, treat her well!

 Unf yeah the uniform I made for the Roi/Rieka/Amber collab! I made the green school! 8> Tee hee. DREW THIS WITH A MOUSE ON SOME SHITTY PAINT RIP-OFF PROGRAM ON THE MAC WE HAVE IN THE FRONT ROOM. /THROWS IT INTO A FIRE

I had really randomly wanted to draw some Disney fanart! 8D So I did Meg from Hercules! 

But even more so I wanted to draw Aladdin and Jasmine! 8D MY FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS MMKAY. ///// AND ALADDIN IS JUST SO B'AWWWWW. //////

 UNF SO I'M DOING THIS LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF TOO EARLY. 8D Some Dia de los Muertos art~~~ I REALLY WANNA CELEBRATE IT FOR REALS ONE DAY. LIKE LEGIT ALL UP IN THE FESTIVITIES AND THE REMEMBERING AND B'AWWWW. Random people I made up for this. 8DDDD Will finish it closer to the date!

Umm, randomly drew Ratri as a child demon! 8DDD Not relevant to the story really, more like to her past and all that fun stuff~~!!!

Unf yeah doing clothes swaps with the TM characters. 8D Levilika and her brother, Levi! Well, Levilika wearing her brother's clothes! THE FLAT CHEST REALLY HELPS COMPLETE THE LOOK~~~!!!

Unf Brigette in Desmond's clothes. 8D She dun look too pleased...

ROFL ALYSSA YOU'RE THE WEIRDEST TSUN EVER. OH RIMO. YOU ATTRACT... THE STRANGEST FUCKING GIRLS. LOL. 

UNF YEAH LUNON IN SEDRIC'S CLOTHES. Lol. :c That pervert. I don't doubt for a second he'd only give her his jacket just to see some boobs, man.

 LASTLY RATRI WEARING DIMITRI'S CLOTHES~~~~ I tried to emphasize how baggy they are on her. He's a big guy. /ZOOM

MMKAY I'M HUNGRY. AND TIRED. NIIIIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU FAGGOT YOU DIDN'T SHOW ME A FEW OF THOSE SKETCHES! /RIPS YO FACE OFF

    ReplyDelete