Saturday, October 1, 2011

| doodles |

Oh gosh it's kinda cold in my room. But when I put a blanket on... it's too hot! Q_____Q LOL. /THESE ARE MY CURRENT PROBLEMS. LIFE IS GOOD I GUESS.

ROFL Rieka said she wanted me to draw Brigette's whole... ROFL EMOTIONS I GUESS SO YEAH. Um. Mmkay. Lessee. Brigette's a real stern, sharp girl. Dun really show emotions. But. BUT~ She's not stupid. She can admit to herself when she's falling in love. She's  not going to cover it up. Or hide it. Well, so long as she's certain the one she's fallen for has at least a small interest in her.

I guess you'd say... she'd flirt. When it comes down to it. Flirt to make it obvious, that yes, I do enjoy your company. Your company and not anybody else's. 

SHIIIIIT DIDN'T MEAN TO GET SO INTO IT. FFFUU. Rofl. Yeah uh. Did the second half to that up there. I guess you'd call this her admitting her feelings? 

She's not really great with words when it comes to her feelings. It's her actions that speak. She doesn't feel like the type of girl that can... wait? Wait for that super special moment? You know, all stereotypical with the sunset and the romantic date, blah blah blah. She definitely feels more like the type of girl who'll do it when it feels right- to her

So yes. Just some random doodle. Shit. :c Yes.

LOL WHOA WHOSE THIS BITCH AGAIN ROFL. My OC Amalya! 8D Not totally random I swear, EEEEEE SEE REMEMBER THAT SHEEP GIRL I DREW YESTERDAY? /////// AHHH I SHOWED HER MY SHEEP GIRL (AMALYA RIGHT HUUUR) and s-she drew her! Q AQ Omg it's so moe and cute and HNNNNGH ///////////

So yes. xD Made me kinda miss her! So I drew Amalya! ROFL I CAN NEVER DRAW HER BODY TYPE RIGHT. SHE'S KINDA... CHUNKIER THAN A NORMAL GIRL? ROFL. SHE'S A SHEEP. SHE'S FLUFFY OKAY. 


  UNF YEAH DOING CRACK PAIRINGS. Lol been doing cutesy stuff, so gonna try to continue with that. * v*)/ ROFL. RIMO AND LEVILIKA GOT PAIRED UP. /FACEPALMPLZ/ 

Rimo's not really one to go making...  nice comments. Ever. LOL. I'm sure the day he compliments Levilika on her looks, the world will blow up.

  LOL OH GAD. LEVITO ~WOULD~ GET PAIRED WITH BRIGETTE'S BROTHER.

Who btw has a name now! 8 v8!! His name is Raymond. 8> 

LOL BUT YES. THESE TWO GOT PAIRED. WOW. I DON'T EVEN THINK THEY'LL EVER MEET. /ZOOM/ SO MUCH GAY IN THE WORLD.

 LOL SEDRIC AND RATRI GOT PAIRED UP. OH DEAR SEDRIC, IT'S BEEN QUITE SOME TIME SINCE RATRI HAS PICKED ON YOU, MMHMMM~~~

Lol and she's not trying to sleep with him! 8DD!! Tee hee, she's a girl that Dimitri says likes to nuzzle... a lot. ROFL. PROLLY SCARED SEDRIC. THINKING SHE'S GONNA KILL HIM.

YEAH. MMKAY. GONNA DIE. TOO OLD FOR THIS. ROFL. NIGHTTTTT~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment