Thursday, October 27, 2011

| doodles |

ROFL SORRY GUYS WAS TOO LAZY TO UPDATE YESTERDAY. /ONLY DID ONE THING ANYWAYS/

Today I went to the doctor. >____< And started working on the second half of my project. Need to get the rest of it written and then put it all together!



This is Madeline, Sedric and Lunon's daughter! She's the middle child of three, and only girl. 8) Not much to her, lol. She's one of the shier girls, unlike say, Annette.


AHHH DID AN ART TRADE WITH RIEKA. 8) Ha ha I need current samples so I can reopen rl commissions. I might open some up on Tumblr or dA. I tend to stick with friends for art trades. Q AQ BUT I DUN WANNA BOTHER THEM. /ROFL GUILT TRIP THEM INTO ONE OR SOMETHING AHHH SO SCARY/


I want at least one full body, one female waist up, one single chibi, one couple chibi, one single doodle chibi, and one couple doodle chibi. >___< Ahhh and I got projects to do, too. My life! My life! It revolves around work!


KAAAAY I'M OLD. AND TIRED. NIIIGHT. /omg sleeping before midnight crai

No comments:

Post a Comment