Friday, December 2, 2011

| doodle + wip |

GUYS PLAYING IRIS ONLINE AGAIN.


Time to bust out Majiro again! She's lvl 22, and my lil elf boy, Nollin, is lvl 13!

Omg I'm seriously considering saving up to buy a desktop. For gaming. Because holy shit my laptop. Poor baby. Q//v//Q;;;;; /BITCH THAT HAS TOO MUCH PROGRAMS HFDKLAJFDSF



I really wanna replay Mabinogi! So much fun! *//v//* Go bust out Arlette again. Wait is that how I spelled her name? Arlette? Arlett? Arlet? LOL CAN'T REMEMBER BEEN THAT LONG FAHDSJKLFHSDFKJHDF. /TEARPLZ



Annnnyways!~ 



You guys see that thing on Tumblr about "POKEDDEX"? *//v//* Like an advent calender but you draw what corresponds to the day?



December 1 is draw your favorite normal type, let's see if I can do this to the end!



Don't think I really got a favorite but if I had to choose, it goes to Blissey! So moe! /////



Resketche a rl commission because I hated the first sketch I had done! >_____< I like this one so much better! Oh dang forgot to make the lace see through! >:C Must remember that when I line! 



HER NAME IS ARLETT. LOL.



UH YEAH LOL WENT TO PLAY IRIS ONLINE.



Omg Rieka runs head first into battle without keeping an eye on her health. /fpalm




OMGGGG FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS LAST DOODLE BLOG ROFL. My Majiro... uhh... harassing Viv's Toan ROFLROFLROFL. HER BAD. SHE'S KINDA DUMB. 

KAY NOW I SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment