Saturday, December 24, 2011

| wip + Umineko fanart + art trade |

Amg why won't this sickness go away!? Q 7Q Woke up this morning and puked a few times. I better feel better tomorrow! 


* 7* Not much, not much! Ohhh started reading Umineko again, rofl, it's time I get over EP4 and finally get to EP5!


Part 1 of two rl commissions for a user on dA! * 7* I kinda had fun with this unf.


AMG SAKUTAROOO
I've always wanted to draw him! Q 7Q And now I finally have! He's such an adorable ass shota omg. //////


Ahhh the second wip to the rl commissions to the one commissioner! * 7* They're OCs are real detailed, but like, IN A FUN WAY!? * 7* I-It'll be hard but I like the designs! So kick ass!


* 7* AMG ART TRADE WITH HOTARU HER ART IS SO MOE. ////// And her chara is so moe! /TEARPLZ/ I-I GOT TO DRESS HER IDK IF THESE CLOTHES SUIT HER HDLFKHADFDSKFJHASDFKJDSF. /BANGS HEAD


* 7* RANDOM LIL DOODLE. The characters we have refs for thus far! * 7*


The girl with the brown hair is Mariko. The tanned girl is Frida. The boy in the suit is nameless because Rieka is lazy. And the lil priest shota boy is Evan. 


They all work under the same man. * 7* The two boys are brothers, the older one has a crush on Mariko. Frida is like a big sister to him, and acts like one, too, always threatening to tell Mari about his little crush on her! >8) 


Mari seems dodgy at best. It's hard to tell if she's naive enough to not notice his crush. 


* 7* MMKAY. TOMORROW'S PLAN:


-SKETCH MYST'S RL COM
-LINE THOSE TWO RL COMS
-SUBMIT YAN-DERE-GIRE SS
-BRAINSTORM FOR COLLAB STORY WITH VIV


NIGHT YA'LL

No comments:

Post a Comment