Tuesday, January 31, 2012

| doodle |

T____T So unbelievably busy. I took longer on this than I would have liked. Ah well. Ummm yes. Guess I'll post a bit about this girl!

This here is The Last Child. That is her name, as far as she knows. Others however have also called her The Queen, as well as sometimes The Last Queen.

(rofl amg ironically Luka's song, "The Last Queen," just started playing on my iTunes roflroflrofl)

This girl only exists in dreams, at least none of the cast members recall ever meeting her before. She can't seem to recall her real name, she says it's been many years since she last heard it. But she knows at one point in time she had a "human's name." She knows she awoke in the Dream World, only to be addressed as The Last Child or The Queen. Depending on who was talking at her. 

She's a forlorn girl, often sad or drawn into herself. She begs those that are from the Waking World to fight back, she's seen too many perish in their sleep by losing to their subconscious. She's really not sure what makes herself so important, or why so many people come after her. All she knows is that all she can do is beg for help and hide. Especially from The Man, as she calls him.

I'd say she's about... 6-7 years of age. Her mannerisms and chosen language however, make her give off an air that says she's a bit older, definitely a mature young girl. 

'ND YES. OUTTA TIME. Q 7Q FFFUUU school you place a block on me like no other! Well that's all I was able to do. Tomorrow I'll have less time. OTL Mostly will have time Thursday (I hope), Friday, and Sunday. >____< The rest of the week is busy and taken! 

MMKIIIEEEES NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment