Saturday, January 28, 2012

| rl com + doodles + wips |

Amg guys finally got to see the school counselor. Q 7Q I'm so happy. That stress is outta my life hadjkflhdsjf. Just gotta wait to see if they give me financial aid.

SO YES.

Q 7Q A rl commission, I hope my commissioner likes it! I still got one more to do hdflkajhdfkdjsf. For this person that is! Q 7Q Finally getting closer to finishing up everybody though! Got like, 5 different orders left?

Omg Ada at least you're honest.

Omg quit asking because the answer is always gonna be the same! >8I


Omg not kidding, pretty sure middle aged men are like, her fetish lol. RIN GIRL YOU ARE LIKE 17 QUIT IT.

OMG ZAKAI WHY WEREN'T YOU ABORTED. QUICK SOMEBODY ABORT HIM IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

OMG THIS WAS MORE FUN TO DRAW THAN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

SDDSFDF LOLOLOL. LEN YOU CREEP AFTER THEM LIL 16 YEAR OLD IDOLS.

Raine's bored. LOL. And so am I. * 7* 

Mmkay yeah. Dis hipster girl. No name and uhh part of my solo side story. 8> 

Aaaand then her boyfriend yup. Couple of hipsters. 8|

This loli faggot who gets herself in more trouble than she's worth. She dresses like this because she's not real, btw.

Rieka said I should drawing dying people hours ago, so I discreetly asked her to pick a random OC and she chose Kiotome. ROFL SO I KILLED HER OFF. 

Her text is in reference to the Magical Girl AU, where Zeek uses his guns as weapons. He's a sharp shooter and she's a fast girl. However neither are perfect, with his guns it's not unheard of he may hit a partner...

Drawing people dying is like. My hobby wow lol. Now some dying Van. :c Idk what happened to him but I can assure you I had troubles uploading him, I'm going to go twice as hard on him now. I don't appreciate it, Van!

Lalala more death. Now Miyu's turn! What with a yangire obsessed with stars staring at her starry self all the time, a yandere whose jealous of Miyu's friendship with the object of her affections and a vampire all looking at her... yeah I can see her getting killed off rofl.

OHHH FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. UNF. Tee hee now Saki's turn to break the combo and kill herself rather than being killed. ROFL AND NOT EVEN KILLING HERSELF OVER SOMETHING LIKE LOVE OR WHATEVER. /SHAKES HER CRAZY ASS

And now drowning shotas. FAUST IT'S SO NICE HAVING A VILLAIN WHO LEGIT IS JUST STRAIGHT UP WITH BAD INTENTIONS. //// CAN BE AS CRUEL AS I WANT. 

THAT'S ENOUGH DYING PEOPLE.
MORE TOMORROW.
YES.
G'NIIIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment