Sunday, January 22, 2012

| rl coms + doodles |

8| Bleh.



Finished the second com from the two that user ordered!


Ngggggghhhn. 8| Very neh mood. Have a girl hanging. Idk it's a gif.


Omg Amalya is not amused by Resnick's habit of eating out! She thinks he needs to get more wholesome! 


OMG THESE TWO.


RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN MARI. She thinks Kyubey is cute though, lol.



Mika will continue telling herself that's her five year old daughter's stuff.


* 7*;; Two versions cause one is nude up top rofl. Ahhh never tried putting nipples on a cheeb, it's kinda hard. But it wasn't sexy or ecchi, more tasteful, so I went ahead and did it! RL com!


>___< Getting to the users that ordered more than one thing at a time! I'm doing the ones that not only paid first, but doodle cheebs as well.Q 7Q SAVE THE HARDEST FOR LAST. 1/2 rlcom!


/EYEZOOMU-- about to start the coloring process on another one but lazy to WIP it roflroflrofl. Kay I doubt I'm drawing anymore cause I gotta get to bed soon. >8I Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment