Wednesday, January 25, 2012

| wip + doodle |

AHHH I FEEL HORRIBLE SHOULD BE WORKING ON RLCOMS NOT KIDDING GUYS I'M SO BUSY THE WEEK DAYS. OTL /rips school a new asshole


Will prolly start on them on Friday. OH WAIT MAYBE THURSDAY I GET HOME EARLY IF I MAKE THE BUS FFFUUU---


Yes I'll get to work on rl coms tomorrow. /wtf who besides close friends reads this lololol


UNF SO HEADS UP GAIZ. /shifty glance/ Word on the street is Roi, Rieka and Amber are finally having a Gaia auction, one they've been talking about since like August or some shit ROFL.It's going to end on Vday, so it's "love" themed- ROFL HAREM THEMED. Concept is since it's a joint auction, you get all our art- KINDA LIKE A HAREM? THUS HAREM THEMED LOLOLOLOL.


On White Day we're doing a boy version, too.LOL ARATA... WAS HAND SELECTED TO BE PART OF DAT LOLOLOL. 


OH BUT YES.ROBIN'S GONNA BE MY FETISH NURSE THEMED AUCTION PIC ROFL.


Um yeah dun really wanna show dese and shit rofl but uhhh I guess since I did it digitally I will.


Um yeah designs gtfo gonna be drawing this into a comic and I hate doin' digital comics soooo... * 7* maybe I'll scan it. 


IDK IF I DO ANY MORE PROLLY WON'T UPLOAD THEM HERE FOR A WHILE ;;;; LIKE GETTING ERRYTHING AIR TIGHT AND SHIT AND JUST YEAH. OTL NIGHT GUYS FHSDKLJDFSHF * 7* 

No comments:

Post a Comment