Saturday, April 21, 2012

| doodles |

SOBS GUYS I AM SO HUNGRY. LOL Here I am, distracted, watching Hey Arnold! Amg been so long since I watched it. 

She likes that. It's kinky. /// She'd totally rape him in the classroom, too.

Risa and Asher may argue like siblings but she really is concerned for him! SO ASHER GIVE IT UP, SHE'S GONNA GET IT OUT OF YOU.

MIYU FINDS THAT FUCKING HILARIOUS. HA HA HA ANDREW GETTING A CHICK???

Frida helped Mari choose a dress and hairstyle. S-she hopes it's okay. ///

Heh heh heh, she looks kinda cute for being in their... family.

OH YEAH ASAMI IS THE BEST NEET.

Suicide Cliff takes another life ROFLROFLROFL.

LOL actually there's a story behind Lino's glasses!

Started doing 25g shits on Gaia. * 7* They were fuuun. Here's one for Iewd.

Now some Akuwas.

Darkned Star on Gaia.

Apprivoise on Gaia.

xx_Kyuki_xx on Gaia.

x_juniper531 on Gaia.

kagome4398 on Gaia.

akyllas on Gaia.

Koko Hearts on Gaia.

* 7* And then I stopped. But my 25g shop will prolly last for the weekend. 

OH LILY WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT HIKARU IS. I kinda imagine this happening at school, actually, LOL. 

LOL on that same note, Desmond kinda has their same... weird... yellowish... orangeish... brownish... hair color going on.

Omg Mimi I hope Touya smacks you into next week and you grow a brain 'CAUSE GIRL YOU NEED IT--

LOL Kouhei is gonna keep his trap shut to the very end!!

Oh dang now we're getting bad ass up in here. I MEANT TO NOT LET THE QUESTION FLASH OUT TOO, BUT I GOT LAZY AND WAS LIKE EHHHHHH IT'S COOL-- LOL. 

LOL Jackson can't comprehend a girl actually liking him. I mean c'mon the guy's a player, WHAT KINDA PERSONALITY IS THERE TO LIKE??? 

Ugh, it's like having two Sayoris- one alive, one dead. Maybe there should be two dead Sayoris then... and there will be, if she gets in trouble because of that princess.

OKAY DOUBT I'M DRAWING ANYMORE SO G'NIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment