Tuesday, May 1, 2012

| doodle + art trades + wip |

Lol ditching class tomorrow so I got lots of time to chill-- though I should spend that time working on my projects. OTL! I'm waaaay ahead of schedule though. 8) 

Gonna work on my poster board first, then my barnyard project rofl. YES I CAN DO THIS ALL IN A WEEK AND A HALF FDHFAKJDLDSF. 

Okay decided to do an ask today instead of 25g thinger rofl. Oh Rimo YOU'RE GONNA FOREVER BE A VIRGIN--

8//7//8 Eeeee finished an art trade! Chara belongs to taginova on Gaia Online, so no touching!!

RL commission WIP! * 7* Gonna try to finish this asap!

AMG LOOK AT DIS MOE FEMBOY ROFL-- Chris! An art trade with Six on Gaia! * 7* ////// Just one last art trade and a rl com to do for owed art!~

I CAN'T DO THIS I'M OLD. /CRAWLS INTO BED G'NIGHT/

No comments:

Post a Comment