Wednesday, July 11, 2012

| doodles |

NGGHN COME BACK MY DAYS OFF.
Soooooo.

DESTINATION TRUTH. ALL NEW SEASON. BACK. Guess whose watching it right now?! O vO Fucking love this show. I need the rest of the seasons on DVD, and more books! I hate reading, but I finished Josh Gates' book in about a week or so.

Some Koto. Can't hear you watching Destination Truth.

Amelia's dog, a little black shiba inu puppy~ It's a girl. Looking for naaames.

The doggy's name is Bijoux~

Have some Brigette~

It's weird not being alone, that's all.

 Now some Aiyana.

You know... I've been thinking. I kind of want your crown, Queen... So, I'm going to take it.

Okay Miki because I can never get enough picking on her. How Rieka likes to pick on her boys? Okay I like picking on Miki, girl deserves it. 

So if I told her to die, would she?

No comments:

Post a Comment