Wednesday, July 18, 2012

| rl commission + doodles |

Ahhh been playing Pandemic 2, lol, anybody else play it sometimes? KINDA ADDICTING TODAY WHY??? Anyways I went to Rieka's and we printed out keychains//laminated some! * u*

I'll be posting pics on my artTumblr later when I'm working on it!

eeeeeee FINISHED ANOTHER RL COM. /LAZYCRYPLZ/ For Felutiahime on dA! I finished this like two days ago, lol, but just now making the blog post!

A freebie for Myst! Trying to get my soft shading style figured out. //lazycryplz

LOL August is concerned why Rita is thinking like that, honestly...

And Iori is just gonna kill everybody. You know her only reason to live is to kill this person, right?

Miyu really is a persistent girl. She's not gonna let Takun do anything that'll get him hurt or killed.

 THOUGH PERSONALLY I THINK CHLOE/DAMIEN WOULDA BEEN CUTE BUT YEAH OF COURSE THEY'RE SIBLINGS-- //FUCKING SLAPPED

AHHH AU1 YOU GIVE ME THE SADS. :( 

OKAY. WILL FINISH MY OTHER ASKS AND SHIT LATER. :c IDK WHEN I'M GETING ON TOMORROW SOBS GOTTA GET MY 3DS FIXED//TALK TO GAMESTOP PEOPLE AND THEN TAKING FRIEND FOR DINNER 'CAUSE SHE'S TAKING MEEE SO BYUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment