Thursday, August 16, 2012

[AUGUST15|2012]

I think I'm going to start doing my post titles like that! I like it. And it'll remind me what days I did things rather than having to search for the tiny print that says the date on the post lol. 

So I got a ton of homework, but I don't got my books. >:T Gonna ask mi madre if she can help me out their; got a lot of shit to do tomorrow before Ani-Jam! Because a lot of shit is due Monday omg-- 

WHOA OKAY WHOOPS THIS WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A QUICK SHIT DOODLE. And it still kinda is? The lines are clearly shit doodle lol. So is his anatomy.

Anyways, have some of Rieka's Desmond. I often look at his colors+rifle quickly and think of Mami; so I drew him as her! I felt weird putting a (kinda) priest in a skirt, so I changed it to genderbent Mami clothes! :> 

Plus, I think Mami suits him as a character as well. Both were alone; both found (a) shoulder(s) to rest on, too.

Also that brush effect is just fucking cool; look at his hair, bro. 

I'm not sorry. This big scary Charlotte is superior okay. :) Have some Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica fanart. Or Puella Magi Madoka Magica I can't keep up with what the name is my bad lol.

And then made a fast quick gijinka of her because yeah WHY THE HELLA NOT. Charlotte gijinka from Madoka! :'D //slapped okay

OKAY G'NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment