Thursday, August 9, 2012

| rl commission + wips + doodle |

FFUUU Okay pretty sure it'll cost me roughly $80 to laminate all my keychains. I need at least another $80 for the hotel (my third of the cost at least).

So that's... $160 already off to the side. //holy shit// Then another $30-$50 for change selling keychains. That's... $210. And the rest I can spend. WHICH IS HARDLY ANYTHING OMG-- 

Thus I opened up rl coms again. Considering opening hentai sketches rofl. THEY WERE MY THING FOR THE LONGEST TIME. I was thinking $10 for one person, and then add +$5 for every other person included? Up to like three okay lol. Things can get kinda weird past that--

RL commission for Yume! * 7* Her and her friend's OCs, so don't touch them! HEH HEH IF YOU LOOK FAST IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S TAKING OFF HER PANTIES. //SLAPPED

Unf yes got another rl com lined! Will color it later. T___T

Discarded rl com wip.

And then randomly some Ryoji and Kara. :c G'night~




No comments:

Post a Comment