Sunday, August 12, 2012

| wips + doodles + picture rp |

Nggghnn busy day tomorrow. orz LAST DAY OF WORK! THEN FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL DFHLKSDJFHSAKJFHDSFJK. 

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

I like that song. And I feel it applies to my life more now than ever. I think this song is trying to tell me to either:
A. rob somebody.
B. become a prostitute
C. become a priest and steal Jesus dollars

Okay had to resketch this commission for a third time. @____@ I hope this one works out, otherwise I might just have to cancel this one. 

Doing an OC meme and it asked your first OC! Kiotome was my first, and this was her original design! 

Wow okay have some faggots lol. Benji, Joel and CJ. I like that they all got Js in their names rofl. 

Benji is a Pisces, Joel is a Virgo and CJ is a Libra. 

RL commission wip for Jigsux!


NGGGH PIC RP MUST CONTINUE TOMORROW FHDSKF night :c

No comments:

Post a Comment