Tuesday, September 25, 2012

| 9/24-9/25|

AAAAAAHHH think I'm getting the flu? I can't tell. I have the sick aches and what feels like a sick headache? Uurrrrghhh hope I don't get sick. OTL

HEH HEH finished my last rl commission! ; 7; Heh heh, I'm no good at doing prints on t-shirts, so yeah, that's why there's two versions!

Another mini commission thinger for Gaia! * 7* For Darkned Star, her genderbent OC Shira! Ha ha, I've drawn the girl, it was only right I did the boy! Oops got carried away with this one, heh heh, but it's good to practice soft shading, you know?


Errr yes. :'c Lol had troubles nicely sketching/inking this because I sit in the front of the class and my teacher kept passing me.

Uh yes, this is Miichan's avatar, lol. It's a lot more cutesy than the others...

Lol okay here's Suzuki's avatar, too lazy to find her a name/username and shit so no text yeeeeetttt.

Idk kinda missed Megumi. :c

Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment