Thursday, September 27, 2012

| 9/26-9/27|

OKAY YES. I'M HUNGRY. :c WE STILL HAVEN'T GONE SHOPPING DHLKAJDSHFSKJFHSDJKF //FLINGS SELF INTO OBLIVION

GRIMMMMM I was excited to design him. :c Heh heh, actually they don't know if he's actually a he.

He has a seemingly unhealthy obsession with Orion (Suzuki), hitting on him (her) a lot. When Chie (Jinsey) makes angry comments about it, Grimm only responds with a "Isn't this what girls like? I like it."

He's supposed to be the charmer of the story, lol.











NORMALLY DON'T UPLOAD PIC RP STUFF HERE NO MORE 'CAUSE I'M A LAZY BITCH BUT WOW. THIS.

Uploading because I think this is Lexi's... emotion breaking point. I sort of doubt she can find happiness anymore after this, even if she manages to get off the island.

If she does, she has no intentions of finding another lover. She'll tell them all the same thing. She's married, and her husband is overseas, waiting for her.

GAIA COMMISSION AGAIN-- for eveline7!

KAY TOO MANY FEELINGS G'NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment