Saturday, September 29, 2012

| 9/28-9/29 |

I really want something sweet! ; 7; Heh heh, like donuts or Oreos or something, legit.

Did I upload this yesterday? Dun think I did. Not exactly art, but related to a story I'm working on! LOL No worries, it has nothing to do with me or my feelings!

It's sort of the tag line of the story, I suppose. I made it to be the sidebar pic on my Tumblr for those OCs! ^ 7^

AHHH SOUGO MY LOVE HEH HEH. ///// Have some Okita, guys~~ Gintama fanart ahoy! * n* Arrrggh so glad I finally drew him~! He's probably my favorite character, fighting with Kagura for first (nothing new with the fighting-).

Must draw everybody else at some time. MAKE THEM KEYCHAINS. ///// AMG. YES. For me. AH HA HA.

Have some of the feisty girl, Yui.

^ 7^ Playing with color palettes. Idk how everybody else does cool stuff with such a limited palette. I'm stuck vectoring over here, lol.

KAY I'M OLD AND TIRED G'NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment