Tuesday, September 11, 2012

| TRADIART + oc refs + HENTAI|

WHOA OKAY BEEN AWAY FOR THREE WEEKS I'M SO SORRY GUYS. 
BUT
I'M BAAAACKKK.

Too lazy to get all detailed so SPAMMING WITH ART.

Some tradiart Arata!
Then some Carter and Lexi! 

Then some Rin (who is actually Riya) and Rio- omg I hate this piece. :(

Lots of Saki!

Some mini notes about Lexi!

Now some Lexi! I did this on Rieka's laptop, so the colors are off now that I see it on my own-- * 7* But that's basically her! One of the kids from the second year who managed to survive on the island. She's pretty cheerful considering her situation. She's lived on the island with her friend Jack and their other friend Kyle for two years now.

She had a boyfriend. Had. No, he didn't die on the island. He went crazy after she broke up with him and now roams around it trying to find her and Jack (his best friend). 

Omg this is my poor Kyle lol. He's really lame. :c Like. For reals straight up lame. He used to be a boy scout!

Too lazy to make another post SO YEAH SHOVING HENTAI IN HERE TOO SORRY.

Robin on Riya action AW YEAH!!!




THEN KYLE AND CARTER HATESEX YESPLZ-

No comments:

Post a Comment