Friday, October 19, 2012

| 10/18-10/19 |

:v Uguuu my stomach hurts. Not much to say. Been feeling pretty unmotivated and quite hateful of people. I realize I'm starting to speak to people in such a way to push them off. I wonder why.

Um yes another OC ref! Back to the old zodiac story, lol! * 7* This is the female Cancer, whose name is Felicity.

I haven't decided much, but I hope not to take too much after Sherry Birkin from Resident Evil 6, lol. Been playing it lots. And I've had a boner for short haired girls lately.

So yeah. :v Dun think she's as useful as Sherry lol. And I don't see them acting the same too much.

Ah yes, this is Akemi Koyama.

:v For Rieka's story. She's uhh. Akamatsu's (omg keep almost typing Akamaru lol) girlfriend and yeah idk what to do with her rofl.

Idk horror mood goooo.









UURRGGHH comic with Mizuho, Jinsey, Yui and Suzuki, first appearing in that order!

UM YES WOW STAYED UP LIKE TWO HOURS PAST WHAT I WANTED TO. //CRAIS// G'NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment